Dark halos around the eyes are caused by some combination of temporary circumstances such as lack of sleep, heredity, chronic stress, pregnancy, poor diet or medications.
Many people try to mask the problem by covering with makeup products, but this is something just temporary and cosmetic. In many cases, it affects by making the problem worse, because the zone becomes drier and irritated. When other natural remedies don't work, some medical treatments may do it.
Among the treatments we offer are:
- - Topical creams to apply directly to the skin, always under prescription by our doctor.
- - Mesotherapy Lightening in which multiple injections of vitamins and other substances are injected. This is one of the best and natural methods to eliminate the dark halos.
- - Some special types of peelings can be used to reduce and smooth fine lines under the eyes.
- - Laser (Q switched) by stimulating the production of extra collagen in the lower layers of the skin which improves the flaccidity that worsens dark circles, and improving vascular and pigment alterations.
- - PRP: The patient's own blood is drawn, the cells and platelets are separated. Then, these platelets are injected on the area for stimulation and rejuvenation.
In any case, our doctor will make a diagnosis of your case to detect the cause and treat it accordingly.