WHAT IS LIP FILLER?
There are many reasons why people are unhappy with the shape and size of their lips. For some, their lips have started to appear thinner and less defined as a result of the natural aging process. For others, their lips have always been narrow with a less pronounced cupid’s bow. Make-up can create the illusion of bigger lips, however many lipsticks are prone to smudging, distorting, and bleeding into the vertical lines known as ‘lipstick lines’ above the mouth.
Our lip fillers have been specifically developed to enhance the natural pattern of your lips, helping you achieve more defined, beautifully shaped, bigger lips. Our semi-permanent fillers are a manmade, non-animal gel that mimics the body’s natural hyaluronic acid, giving safe, long-lasting, and natural looking results.
There are many lip fillers on the market that are substandard in terms of ingredients and quality. At Gaga clinic, we only use the most advanced temporary lip filler range available. Most importantly, we only allow qualified and certified doctors and nurses to inject fillers in our clinics.
Full, natural-looking, beautiful lips.
- Creates bigger lips / increases fullness of thin lips.
- Enhances lip definition
- Creates a more defined smile
- Give the mouth area a youthful, rejuvenated appearance
Dermal fillers are also effective for smoothing out ‘Lipstick Lines’ or ‘Smokers Lines’ around the mouth, as well as other troublesome areas on the face.
Benefits of Lip Fillers
- Lip Filler prices from 1,499 AED
- Lip Fillers lend volume and definition to create bigger lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- Gives a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
- Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Non-permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lip Injections are only performed by a fully trained Medical Professional
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Lip augmentation treatment can be tailored to your needs, providing a natural look.
Lip Fillers Before & After Images
Our patients see excellent results after their Lip Filler Treatments.
How quickly will I notice filler results?
- You will see instant results after your Dermal Filler treatment.
- No recovery time is required after dermal filler treatment and you can return to day to day activities straight away.
- Post treatment there may be some tenderness, redness, and swelling at the site, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
Does Lip Enhancement hurt?
Lips are very sensitive, so we apply anesthetic cream before your treatment to numb the area. There may still be some discomfort, if this is too great inform your nurse practitioner who will look to ease this as much as possible.