HydraFacial is a very gentle and also powerful way to stimulate blood flow to the face, rejuvenate the skin, nourish the skin with vitamins, minerals, acids, anti-oxidants and exfoliate the skin by removing dead cells. This treatment is relaxing and beneficial for anyone who would like to refresh their face.
1 Session: AED500
3 Sessions: AED 1200
6 Sessions: AED 2000
[1 Session] HydraFacial with Extraction: AED 750
[3 Session] HydraFacial with Extraction: AED 2000
[6 Session] HydraFacial with Extraction: AED 3500
We offer flexible payments: pay in 4 months with 4 instalments!
What is HydraFacial?
Hydra Facial is a very special aesthetic treatment that rejuvenates the skin and aims at resolving various skin conditions such as: acne, hyperpigmentation (dark discoloration), eczema, sun damaged skin, dry skin, oily skin, redness, fine lines.
The treatment uses a specialized device with patented technology to provide deep cleanse, extraction and hydration. The extraction step contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and botanical extracts. After this step with a unique vacuum-powered we remove all dead cells, impurities and dirt.
This treatment is powerful because it has 6-step action plan:
- Detox – at this first step we aim at increasing the lymphatic circulation in your skin. This helps in moving the toxins out of your body system. Better lymphatic circulation leads to better blow flow and more oxygen to the area.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – with vacuum-based abrasion tip we remove all dead skin cells away. At the same time we apply gentle rejuvenating serum to you refreshed and cleaned skin. The serum is filled with revitalizing ingredients: lactic acid, Glucosamine, antioxidants, and botanical extracts.
- Brightening Agent – as we’ve already removed dead skin and applied rejuvenating agent next comes the application of glycolic and salicylic solution is applied to gently break up congestion in the pores. These acids will prepare your skin for the next step.
- Extraction – it’s done with very gentle ingredients so the skin is intact and in the same time nourished. We use Salicylic acid and honey to remove blackheads and other impurities.
- Hydration – at this step comes the real hydration of your skin. We apply a mix of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides and multi-peptides to boost collagen production. Skin becomes soft and protected from future damages.
- Rejuvenation – at the last step we use red and infrared LED light. This gives even more boost for your collagen production process. Here we remove any redness and we soothe the skin. The whole treatment leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and invigorated. As if it’s completely new!
Benefits of HydraFacial
- No downtime;
- No pain;
- Procedure is short – 30 minutes;
- Rejuvenates the skin;
- Purifies the pores;
- Removes dead cells;
- Nourishes the skin with different essential nutrients;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Treats acne, redness, eczema, hyperpigmentation, fine lines;
- Slightly lifts the skin;
- Immediate skin improvement;
- Simultaneously stimulates blood flow, lymphatic system, muscles, nerves;
- Treats excessive dehydration or oiliness of the skin;
- Stimulates collagen production.
Results from HydraFacial
Results are immediate. You can see your face glowing after the first session. If you would like to see this glow continued, you can do this treatment monthly. Please, consult with your experienced aesthetician about the number of sessions you would need to achieve your personal goal.