DHI Hair Transplant
DHI hair transplant is one of the most popular methods to treat hair loss with a graft viability rate above 90%. The technique is Choi pens. Therefore, the Choi method is another name for this technique. They have very thin, sharp tips. Hair grooving and transplantation happen simultaneously. Specialists place the hair follicles one by one. The placement is an extremely delicate process.
At this point, the doctor and specialists implant the hair follicles at the most appropriate angle of 40-45 degrees. Apart from the angle, another important aspect is the right direction following the previous hairline.
DHI Hair Transplant Dubai
Gaga Medical & Aesthetic Center is one of the first Clinics in Dubai that apply direct hair implant DHI.
It offers an excellent option for both men and women who experience severe hair loss. DHI method gives the closest results to natural hair with a graft viability rate above 90%. It also offers a high speed of healing. The technique became a preferred one in the world. The direct hair implant method eliminates this troublesome process of hair transplant.
DHI Hair Transplant Costs
Direct hair implant DHI costs may be higher than a typical hair transplant FUE or FUT. The main reason for this is the disposable pens used during the Procedure. In DHI, operations have a higher number of Specialists and nurses. Precise placement of the pens without waiting for the hair follicles may require more crowded teamwork.
DHI Hair Transplant VS FUE
The DHI method also includes the use of the FUE method for the collection of grafts from the donor area. In this technique, grooving and placement of the grafts take place simultaneously with the special pens. This pen helps the opening of the channel and the placement of the hair follicle at the same time.
One of the most important differences in the direct hair implant method is to allow hair to implant without shaving. Especially in narrow areas, a direct hair implant is an effective method. Since the transfer of hair follicles happens within 1-2 minutes, the hair follicles cannot stay outside the body. Therefore, it reduces the damage to the hair follicles to a great extent.
DHI Hair Transplant Results
In DHI, the doctor determines the angles and depths of the hair follicles more easily with a single move. This accelerates the recovery time for natural-looking hair. Direct hair implant results are usually more successful than other methods
DHI Hair Transplant Advantages
- It minimizes the time of hair follicles to stay out of the tissue for healthy follicles.
- The preservation of hair follicles is easier.
- There will be almost no incision.
- Faster recovery is possible after the operation so that the patient can quickly return to his daily routine in a short time.
DHI Hair Implant Disadvantages
- The method is very sensitive and requires extreme attention. This increases the cost of the technique.
- To use this technique well, both the physician and the team should go through a serious training period
- Thanks to the new protocols, shaving completely the head before the procedure is not required, if the patient wishes so.
- DHI Direct Hair Implantation treatment is suitable for male and female patients.
- In most cases, patients can return to work the next day after the session.
- In extreme hair loss cases and when the hairs on the back of the head are not enough to cover the recipient area, it is possible to use facial and body hair.
- There’s no requirement for any long-term medication, as the implanted hair will not fall out. However, Hair Vitamins are suggested to prevent thinning and falling of the existing hair.